There are so many elements to this event you WON’T want to MISS it.
“People’s Choice Awards” for the National State Champion BBQ Competition Sanctioned through the
Cash prizes, trophies and Bragging Rights for our competitors in several food competitions
BBQ TEAM COMPETING IN THE KCBS SANCTIONED EVENT
Categories: Must compete in all four KCBS categories listed below to qualify for Grand Champion and Reserve Grand Champion.
- Pork Ribs
- Beef Brisket
Booth Size for BBQ Teams: Spaces are 20′ deep x 40′ long. All vehicles must fit in your allotted space. More space is available for an additional cost.
Sauce: Sauce is not required to be made on site. Do not use store bought
EVERYONE CAN COMPETE IN THESE OTHER COMPETITIONS
- Anything Goes Award ~ Give us something that compliments ribs where ribs is NOT the primary ingredient
- Dry Bean Contest ~ Heck, we live AZ and should have some great bean recipes. Get our your favorite and dazzle the judges
- Sauce Award ~ Come on! Don’t be stingy enter as many samples as you want in the tomato based or other category
- Best Dessert ~ Who doesn’t like a good YUMMY dessert? What sweets can you prepare for the judges?
- Best Hospitality Booth Award ~ want to attract more people to your booth? Then we encourage ALL vendors to compete for the Best Booth Award. Decorate your area the way you want, come up with the WOW FACTOR, that will have people talking about it all night and days to come.